Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Newest Creations







The picture doesn't do this justice. It is gorgeous!



I have had the create and crafting bug for awhile now. I have so many projects floating in my head, it is amazing that I can see straight! Unfortunately I want to do it all and am having a hard time concentrating on any one project. Bows, bow holders, door hangers, fabric cuff bracelets, sock animals...I need to do it all!!
Anyway....here are my latest creations. I am so proud of, amazed at and in love with my latest (Large) Tutu Bow Holder. It is a piece of art. I want to hang it in my room for art instead of hanging it in Princess Gigi's room for bows! I also finished a new Tinker Bell Bow for Gigi and a fabric cuff bracelet (picture to come). While making the fabric cuff bracelet I had an idea to make a hair bow out of fabric! I think it came out pretty good considering it was just a concept in my head and it was the first time doing such a thing. I finished it off by covering a button with the same fabric and sewing it on. In a funny way it reminds me of a clown bowtie. I almost expect the middle to spin around and squirt water!! hahaha...but it doesn't.

No comments: