Monday, January 12, 2009

My New Creations!

Gabrielle loves her tutu.



Valentine's Tutu. I ran out of Tulle so it isn't

finished yet.



Princess Hair Bows



Korker Ribbon Hair Bows

(My first ever bows!)




I am so proud of myself! I got the bug to start making hair bows and tutus for the girls. I don't know what made me think I wanted to do this but I am glad I did. I am having so much fun and it is nice to have a "hobby". Gabrielle really enjoys the stuff I am making too, she is my best cheerleader. I can't wait until Giana has hair too! I am just a beginner so these are by no means perfect, but after I practice making more, they will be (I hope!). One of my biggest problems is getting the second bow to look just like the first bow.

4 comments:

Ruth Chowdhury said...

Very impressive! Those are your firsts? Cool! I wouldn't even know where to start. (You gonna be selling them soon?) ;)

Mom of Two Princesses said...

Thanks! Yup these are my first creations. I just finished the tutu tonight. I think I have a long way to go before I could start selling them. I found all of the instructions for free on the web.

LisaBE said...

They are beautiful! I purchased ribbon and elastic but haven't even attempted anything like this before. Great job.

American Homemaker said...

I've made those tu-tus before! They were so simple and fun. I sold some at a craft fair :)